Friday, September 26, 2014

Are you not entertained?!

Just a bit of silliness for everyone, but if you have ever been to our main store you have probably seen my two girls Natasha and Melyn providing entertainment just outside the main entrance.  Well, I thought they might be getting a bit lonely, and could surely benefit from additional accompaniment, so I have sent Little Bit and Naughty Nadi to play with them.  Rae Guardian, my former second in command at Northtree, and still a proud member of my house, stumbled upon a musician and his girl that were also looking for some work, so he invited Walter and his girl Astrid to join our little band.  You may sometimes find my girl Kitten up playing czehar with them.
We hope you enjoy these additions and consider sitting for a bit and enjoying some refreshments as you watch and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment