Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Customer Service & Collar Issues

From a notice sent in world by Dylan Eun:
We've said it and posted it multiple times. It is the first thing posted in my profile. If you have any issue or question, contact my girl, Katanya Mistral, or your message will be missed or ignored.

If you are trying to get merchants for a market, the same thing applies, and if I continue to receive messages from you on things like this, you will be blocked.
From a notice sent in world by Dylan's girl kitten (Katanya Mistral):
 We have done our best to answer most questions you may have about issues with your collars, and include notecards with every purchase to this effect.  If you have inadvertently deleted the notecards that came with your collar, please check our blog for the same information.

It is likely that most of the issues you are experiencing can be answered via the notecards or blog, before you send me a message, but I will try to get back to you as soon as I am able

No comments:

Post a Comment